We don’t run our telephonic case management program, we run yours…
At Hoover, Telephonic Case Management (TCM) is employed as part of a comprehensive workers’ compensation management program conducted in partnership with our customers. The primary goal of TCM is to establish appropriate treatment and timely return‐to‐work plans for individuals who are injured on the job. Because early intervention is critical to the success of medical case management, the TCM process often begins with our receipt of the direct injury report.
• We work with customers to establish their service referral triggers
• Our nurses are trained to identify and make adjusters aware of potential claim issues where there is more going on than meets the eye
• Proprietary software helps us manage injury claims and costs from point of referral to return to work or other case resolution
• Beyond the technology, our TCM nurses offer a level of care management, knowledge and experience that sets Hoover apart
• Our team of TCM nurses is located in the US - right in our corporate office - and hold all appropriate jurisdictional licenses and certifications